Last Updated: 10 Jan. 2009
JD1BLY - JD1/Ogasawara
How to QSL
We will be able to send our QSL for all QSOs via the Bureau except for your direct request of QSL.
JD1BLY via "JI5RPT"
Bureau or CBA
My QSL policy
"Enough postage" means ... (Jan. 2009)
- SAE (self addressed envelop) + enough postage -> by Direct
- No SAE or not enough postage -> via bureau
- QSL request via bureau -> via bureau
- AS(HL, BY, HS, VU, YB...etc) = Japanese 90 yen stamps or 1$ or 1IRC
- NA, EU and OC = Japanese 110 yen stamps or 2$ or 1IRC
- SA and AF = Japanese 130 yen stamps or 2$ or 1IRC
If you have any question, please e-mail to my address.
I will also use .